Returns & Shipping
We offer Royal Mail Signed for Delivery and
Worldwide tracked delivery.
In the unlikely event you are unhappy with your product we want to make it as easy for you as possible. Our Returns policy outlines the terms and conditions for purchases through the online store My Paper Tote.
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. This includes packaging and tags if applicable.
2. Personalised Services are not eligible for refund.
3. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods you wish to return not including postage. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
4. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if the goods or services provided are faulty or were not described properly within 7 working days. Please check your items on receipt.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
10. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
11. Exchanges will only be made on faulty products.
12. All Returns must be emailed to email@example.com prior to shipping.